Here’s something a little bit different- my answers to the Seven Deadly Beauty Sins tag!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
I find it best to not to keep too much of a track on what I spend on beauty, but I remember my Dior nail polishes were quite steep. As for least expensive, many of my Barry M polishes were only £2.99, which you can’t argue with- especially as they are brilliant!
2. WRATH: What item do you have a strong love/hate relationship with?
I’m going to have to join the crowd here and say liquid eyeliner. When it’s good, it’s brilliant but when’s it’s bad, it’s a disaster. I also hate how, if you do mess up, you can never properly correct it- it’s a case of starting again completely or putting up with wobbly lines all day!
3. GLUTTONY: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Without a doubt Barry M.
4. SLOTH: What product do you ignore the most due to laziness?
It’s not really laziness but I rarely bother with concealer because I find that it cakes over blemishes and draws attention to them rather than hiding them. I find foundation applied with a small brush more effective. If someone would invent a concealer that actually conceals they’d be a billionaire!
5. PRIDE: Which product gives you the most confidence?
In an ideal world, I’d never have to leave the house without my Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions foundation. Or mascara (any mascara really). Or pressed powder. Or perfume. You get the idea- I’m not really a ‘less is more’ kinda gal.
6. LUST: What item is at the top of your list?
I’d love to find a perfect ‘signature scent’ but, no matter how much I search, there’s just nothing out there I’ve fallen in love with yet. Plenty of fragrances are alright, but I’m yet to find ‘the one’!
7. ENVY: Which makeup product/look looks great on others but not on you?
False eyelashes. On the few occasions when I’ve attempted to wear them I’ve felt, and doubtless looked, like a clown.